1. Start the day with an actual (quick, delicious, on-the-go) breakfast.
Make a muffin tin of 100-calorie cheese, vegetable, and egg cups and grab a couple each morning as you head out. Or, throw together a strawberry, banana, and peanut butter quesadilla. Get more hearty, portable breakfasts here.
3. Only have time for fast food? Just do a little research ahead of time to pick something healthyish.
Hey, sometimes you gotta, so here are a few healthier options:
* Panera Roasted Turkey and Avocado BLT on sourdough
* Chipotle Burrito Bowl with steak, black beans, fajita veggies, and cheese
* Chick-Fil-A Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap
Find more takeout options that are a bit healthier here.