Check out this video and learn how to make a Pretty Boho Hairstyle in just 5 easy steps!
What You Need
- 2 large elastics
- 2 small elastics
- Hair brush
- Bobby pins
- Curling iron/wand (optional)
- Hairspray (optional)
How To Do It
- Start this look by tying your hair into high pigtails. Use large, strong elastics to hold them in place.
- If your hair doesn’t have a lot of natural volume or texture, use a brush to fluff it up a bit. Don’t tease it, just give it a bit of body.
- Next, create a three-strand braid with each pigtail, secure the ends with small elastics, and then pancake them.
- To create your buns, wrap the braids around the large elastics. Make sure you wrap from back to front rather than front to back in order to avoid creating funny bumps.
- Secure each bun in place with bobby pins.
To finish off this style, use a wand or an iron to create some soft curls around your face. If you don’t have any loose hair, simply spritz the buns with a bit of hairspray and you’re done!